Collectible toys for Sale

I've been collecting, Transformers, He-Man and the master of the Universe, Zoids, Ultraman, Dragon ball, Mask, Care bears, Dinery Collection, Star Wars, Blythe dolls, doll accessories and many toys over the years. Trading and selling of toys for something that you want more is also part of the hobby. I have created this blog to inform other collectors what I have for sale and if you have something that you want. Post a comment here. I might just have what you are looking for.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Custom Blythe doll and outfit set for sale.

My Girl is putting up her custm girl Tess for adoption. She is a girl that comes for her personal collection, and she hope that Tess will be able to go to a new home where she will be more loved and get the attention she deserves. She was originally a purple pinafore blyhe. Please note that as she is a custom, she is not perfect. Her scalp has been nicely glued back with minimal gaps

Here are the customisation that has been done to her:
1. Her hair has been re-rooted with beautiful pink strawberry saran hair, it is re rooted perfectly by hand and she has been given bangs.
2. Her eye shadown is the original colour of green
3. Her eyeschip have ebbn painted to a darker shades. for the front facing pink and orange chips. The side green and blue eyes remain the same.
4. Her original eyelashes have ben made thinker and more luscious by adding a layer of fake human lashes on top ot it
5. Her Lips have been painted to a brither pink with acrylic paint.
6. She has been spray matte with a dash of blush across her nose area
7. She has also been give a licca body and a custom pull ring

Tess will come to you with everything you see in the photo. Her outfit is from Sugermag.
I am selling her for 230USD. Interested parties feel free to leave me a msg or email me.





3 Comments:

Blogger Mya said...

Tess is absolutely beautiful. Love her hair. She's Awesome but I can't spare the 230 right now. I am sure someone will snap her up. She looks perfect, good job.
-Mya

4:59 AM  
Blogger Sabby20903 said...

I love this doll!!! I am very interested definitely, but your email link is not working. She is gorgeous. Can you email me details of postage please. Thanks
K'rgds

Sab

2:20 AM  
Blogger shuducky said...

Hi,i am not sure if you can help me out..but i m obsessed with ichigo Heaven and My little Candy blythe(s)...can you help me keep a look out for them thanks!!! I am from singapore too yah btw..

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home