Collectible toys for Sale

I've been collecting, Transformers, He-Man and the master of the Universe, Zoids, Ultraman, Dragon ball, Mask, Care bears, Dinery Collection, Star Wars, Blythe dolls, doll accessories and many toys over the years. Trading and selling of toys for something that you want more is also part of the hobby. I have created this blog to inform other collectors what I have for sale and if you have something that you want. Post a comment here. I might just have what you are looking for.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, October 16, 2006

What!? More for Sale? Transformers Binatech the complete guide





One of the best documentation of Transformers toy design ever . This book offers great insight on how the ideas of Binatech was first conceptualized, designs on drawing board were made into actual toys. Truely a must buy for all Transformers collectors especially those who adore the line. It gives us a greater understanding and appreciation of the masterpiece you hold in your hands. I am selling it for 60 USD. Interested parties let me know. However, buyer please be aware that the cover of this book suffers a scratch at the back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home