Collectible toys for Sale

I've been collecting, Transformers, He-Man and the master of the Universe, Zoids, Ultraman, Dragon ball, Mask, Care bears, Dinery Collection, Star Wars, Blythe dolls, doll accessories and many toys over the years. Trading and selling of toys for something that you want more is also part of the hobby. I have created this blog to inform other collectors what I have for sale and if you have something that you want. Post a comment here. I might just have what you are looking for.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Transformers: Lio Kaizer from Victory





One of the best Combiners in my opinion. in term of it Aesthetic design, being proportional in his Combined mode and the individual robots, each armed with a animal transforming Chest plate that double as a Gun. The Japanese call them the breast force. I prefer to call them the Target master. Which ever the case it stands up among all G1 combiners. And if I am not wrong, He the only one with elbow joint. This gem has been sold to Hal from RSP. Thought i should give him a little tribute by posting some of the pictures I took of him before sealing it up. I hope Hal will treasure this gem as much as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home