Collectible toys for Sale

I've been collecting, Transformers, He-Man and the master of the Universe, Zoids, Ultraman, Dragon ball, Mask, Care bears, Dinery Collection, Star Wars, Blythe dolls, doll accessories and many toys over the years. Trading and selling of toys for something that you want more is also part of the hobby. I have created this blog to inform other collectors what I have for sale and if you have something that you want. Post a comment here. I might just have what you are looking for.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Megaforce by Kenner

From the maker of one of my all time favourite toys. MASK comes MegaForce.
These toys never really leave much impression among the collectors here but truely capture my imagination.
As a child, I always imagine about big military vehicles that have facilities like medical centres and research centres.
I am putting them up for sale now.. (All paper works are present for the Heavy class)
1. StrikeMaster (MIB with unused sticker sheet)

2. Crossbolt (MIB) stickers applied
3. Thunder wolf (MIB) sticker applied



However this box does suffer some damage.
Figther Jets Set
Asking for 70 sgd if you take all.














2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

just wondering how much would you ask for these if someone from the USA was looking to buy them, i'm kinda curious vaguely remember the toys as a kid but do remember owning some. i even remember owning at one point in time the one's your showing here maybe without the jets though.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Arcee said...

I sold this lot for less than 50SGD

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home